Georgia State University’s academic year meal plan currently provides 2,300+ meal plans and offers something for every palate. With the flexible “all-you-care-to-eat” feature, students can fuel up as often as they want with no additional cost – even on weekends at our newest dining hall, Piedmont Central opening in August. Committed to the safety and security of our patrons, our locations require a hand screen for entry via Biometrics technology and ensure dining hall employees are situated at the entrances for added security. Our extensive menu offers healthy dining selections and options for those with allergies or specific food preferences and restrictions. Looking for on-site nutritional support? Our registered dietitian and nutritionists are always available to answer questions and provide tips for healthy habits all at no additional cost.
- 2008: Georgia State University opens pizzeria-style dining establishment, Panther’s Den, in the fall.
- 2008/2009: PantherDining continues to broaden its services through concessions at the GSU Sports Arena and begins to host catering events around campus.
- 2009: The first on-campus dining hall, Patton Dining Hall, is constructed and opens for the 2009-2010 school year.
- 2011: Piedmont North Dining Hall, the second on-campus dining hall, is constructed and opens its doors to patrons.
- 2014: PantherDining opens its newest retail location, Centennial Café, in Centennial Hall.
- 2015: With the construction of the new GSU Law School, PantherDining adds two popular campus eateries: Miss Demeanor’s Café and Legal Grounds
- 2016: Continuing to grow, PantherDining will open its third dining hall, Piedmont Central, in August.