Patton was recently upgraded from a 2-Star Green Restaurant Certified dining hall to the second highest Green Restaurant Association honor. Click on the logo below to see where Patton was awarded its Green Points.
As the first on-campus dining hall constructed in 2009, Patton has continued to expand its menu offerings and still remains one of the most popular dining commons at Georgia State. Boasting six different food stations, choose from freshly-made pizza, made-to-order deli sandwiches, chef specialties, grilled favorites from the Fired Up Grill, comfort foods and daily entree specials.
2016-2017 Holiday Closures
- Last Day of 2016 Service: Patton closes at 9 p.m. on December 13
- Winter Break: Closed December 14-January 8, 2017
- First Day of 2017 Service: Patton opens at 7 a.m. on January 9, 2017
2016-2017 Hours of Operation
- Patton is open Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Non-Meal Plan Holders Dining Pricing
- Breakfast: $8
- Lunch: $10
- Dinner: $15
- Weekends: $10
- Kids 5 and under eat free
- Kids 12 and under eat for half price
- Pay parking* is available in the lot behind the dining hall
*PantherDining does not validate for parking