Piedmont Central is the newest dining hall to serve on-campus housing and dining needs as the university continues to grow at a significant rate. Conveniently located on the corner of Piedmont Avenue and John Wesley Dobbs Avenue, Piedmont Central hosts a variety of menu options including wood-fired pizza, Southern BBQ and wings from its very own smoker, fresh sandwiches and soups, health-conscious offerings and daily specials.
2016-2017 Hours of Operation
- Continuous 24-hour service from 7 a.m. Monday until 9 p.m. Friday
- Saturday and Sunday service: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Non-Meal Plan Holders Dining Pricing
- Breakfast: $8
- Lunch: $10
- Dinner: $15
- Weekends: $10
- Kids 5 and under eat free
- Kids 12 and under eat for half price
- Piedmont Central patrons may pay* to park in any of the parking lots on Piedmont Avenue or John Wesley Dobbs Avenue
*PantherDining does not validate for parking