Piedmont North was recently upgraded from a 2-Star Green Restaurant Certified dining hall to the second highest Green Restaurant Association honor. Click on the logo below to see where Piedmont North was awarded its Green Points.
Tucked between the corner of Piedmont Avenue and Andrew Young International Boulevard, Piedmont North not only houses Georgia State students, but also serves the ~1,200 students (and more) who call the residence hall home. Serving daily entree specials, hot deli sandwiches, a constantly rotating international bar, Mongolian grill and fresh baked desserts, Piedmont North has something for every palate and dietary need.
2016-2017 Holiday Closures
- Last Day of 2016 Service: Piedmont North closes at 9 p.m. on December 13
- Winter Break: Closed December 14-January 8, 2017
- First Day of 2017 Service: Piedmont North opens at 7 a.m. on January 9, 2017
2016-2017 Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Non-Meal Plan Holders Dining Pricing
- Breakfast: $8
- Lunch: $10
- Dinner: $15
- Weekends: $10
- Kids 5 and under eat free
- Kids 12 and under eat for half price
- Pay parking* is available in the lot adjacent from the dining hall
*PantherDining does not validate for parking