Our Panther Promise
During these unprecedented times, we want to assure you PantherDining Catering is committed to the health and wellness of our clients, guests and staff, as well as to the quality of our safety standards. To further alleviate apprehension regarding your upcoming event, we’re adding additional safety and sanitation measures to our procedures, designed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- We conduct daily wellness checks for all employees, upon clocking in, with a touchless thermometer.
- All catering staff is ServSafe certified and follow food safety and handling practices, with an additional focus on increased hand washing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for all hot buffets.
- All hot buffets will be offered as served only. All chaffers will be covered using acrylic domes. These domes have a small door with an opening large enough for the employee serving it.
- All hot buffets will have a safety captain. Buffets for more than 50 people will have additional attendant(s) added at a cost of $125 each.
- Once everyone has gone through the buffet line, the safety captain will ensure the buffet is cleaned up, and new serving utensils will be placed for any guest who chooses to return for additional food. Attendants will remain on site until the end of the buffet to assist guests.
- Buffets will be limited to two hours.
- All cold buffet options (Continental Breakfast, Deli Buffets and Salad Buffets) will only be offered as a box option.
- The safety captain and all buffet attendants will wear gloves in addition to mandatory masks.
- All drink dispensers will be fitted with a new touchless spout.
- No salt and pepper shakers will be provided. Only individual prepackaged condiments will be provided.
- We will temporarily suspend the use of stainless serving ware and cutlery. Only disposable serving utensils will be used.
- Use of China and glassware is suspended. We will only use our compostable line and offer our upgraded China-like disposable collection for those wishing to have China.
- Use of linen napkins is suspended. Prewrapped eating utensils will have a paper napkin provided.
- All delivery drivers are required to wear both masks and gloves.
- All catering vehicles are cleaned and sanitized at the end of the day.
- All hot boxes and carts are cleaned and sanitized after each delivery.