The following safety guidelines are currently being implemented:
- Based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and University System of Georgia recommendations for COVID-19 and university protocol, masks are required for PantherDining employees, as well as customers in service areas.
- Daily employee health checks are performed.
- Employees are required to wear gloves.
- Gloves are available for customers who wish to use them.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout campus eateries and dining halls.
- Serving utensils are changed frequently.
- Surfaces are sanitized frequently.
- Tables and chairs are set up per CDC guidelines for social distancing.
- Meal plan holders are only able to dine in or take out meals every three hours to help in monitoring and regulating dining hall occupancy per CDC guidelines.
- Dining halls are closed for 30 minutes every three to four hours to allow employees to use disinfectant misters.
PantherDining offers customers the convenience of a takeout option as an alternative to eating in the dining halls. Takeout meals can be redeemed or purchased at any dining hall during regular service hours. Customers must use PantherDining approved takeout containers to participate in the program. We strongly encourage takeout meals to be used in lieu of eating in the dining hall to help maintain social distancing.
Information is subject to change.