In preparation for the return of students to our campuses, the following safety guidelines will be implemented:
- Based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and University System of Georgia recommendations for COVID-19 and university protocol, masks will be required for PantherDining employees, as well as customers in service areas.
- Daily employee health checks will be performed.
- Employees will be required to wear gloves.
- Gloves will be available for customers who wish to use them.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout campus eateries and dining halls.
- Entrées will be served to patrons.
- Serving utensils will be changed frequently.
- Surfaces will be sanitized frequently.
- Tables and chairs will be set up per CDC guidelines for social distancing.
- Inside seating will be reserved for meal plan holders only. All other patrons will be able to participate in the Panther Pickup program.
- Meal plan holders will only be able to dine in or take out meals every three hours to help in monitoring and regulating dining hall occupancy per CDC guidelines.
- Dining halls will be closed for 30 minutes every three to four hours to allow employees to use disinfectant misters.
PantherDining will be offering customers the convenience of a takeout option as an alternative to eating in the dining halls. Takeout meals can be redeemed or purchased at any dining hall during regular service hours. Customers must use PantherDining approved takeout containers to participate in the program. We strongly encourage takeout meals to be used in lieu of eating in the dining hall to help maintain social distancing.
Information is subject to change.