What We Agree To Do
We agree to give you all-access meal plan service during the period covered under the plan you choose. Your encoded PantherCard and your contactless biometric hand scan are your keys to unlimited access to the dining hall open for meal plan service. (If you lose your PantherCard, you may obtain another one at the PantherCard office located on the second floor of the Bookstore Building. We cannot give you a temporary card.)
If social distancing must be in effect during any meal plan service, PantherDining will make every effort to ensure all meal plan holders are still granted unlimited access to the dining facilities. PantherDining reserves the right to alter meal plan service based on state or federal social distancing guidelines. These alterations may include, but are not limited to, staff-served meals, reserving times to eat in the dining facilities, to-go meal options, time limits on how often meal plan holders can enter the facilities, and time constraints on when meal plan holders can eat.
The following guidelines apply for all to-go meals. Failure to follow these guidelines could result in termination of your meal plan without a refund.
- The meal plan holder will not be allowed to pick up a to-go meal if they have eaten in the dining hall within 3 hours before picking up the meal. They will also not be allowed to dine in the dining hall or pick up another to-go meal for 3 hours following the pickup of the meal.
- To-go meals are for the consumption of the meal plan holder only.
- The meal plan holder is responsible for maintaining proper food safety guidelines after picking up a meal. Cold food should be held below 41°F and hot food above 135°F. PantherDining is not responsible for food safety after the food has been picked up by the meal plan holder.
- We recommend to-go meals be consumed immediately after picking them up and should be discarded after one hour.
- Meal plan holders cannot dine in and use their takeout containers in the same visit.
Students prohibited from entering the dining hall because of illness can arrange to have a to-go meal with PantherDining.
What You Agree To Do
In signing and submitting the meal plan contract to PantherDining, you agree to make payment on your student account according to billing instructions published by Georgia State University. The charge for the meal plan you select will be posted to your student account. You will receive notification of the meal plan charge posting to your student account via the e-mail address you have registered with Georgia State University.
You agree NOT to take food out of the dining halls unless it’s in your PantherDining-issued takeout container. If you take food out of the dining halls, we can take away your meal plan rights without giving you a refund.
You agree NOT to allow others to use your PantherCard to access any PantherDining location. If you allow unauthorized access or use, we can take away your meal plan rights without giving you a refund.
You agree to behave responsibly in the dining halls. If you behave irresponsibly in the dining halls, we can take away your meal plan rights without giving you a refund.
Other Important Information
Signing up for a meal plan is not the same as admission to the university. You cannot participate in a meal plan unless you have a valid Georgia State University PantherCard.
This contract is severable. That means if any part of the contract is invalid, the rest of the contract remains valid.
This information is subject to change.